Splunk Search

Splunk integration with Cisco ISE using pxGrid- How do I integrate with Splunk Trial?

mnowaczy

Hi,
I am struggling with the configuration pxGrid on Splunk for Rapid Threat Containment with ISE.
I just installed a new instance of Splunk Enterprise 8.2.6 with Cisco ISE add-on module 4.1.0. Per documentation, I should see a Setup action for the ISE add-on. But I don’t. Any ideas on what I missed?
I installed Splunk on both Ubuntu and RedHat Linux, went through everything related to certificates and got stuck when certificates need to be moved to the correct directory.
I have /opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_cisco-ise/ but no /opt/splunk/etc/apps/Splunk_TA_cisco-ise/bin/certs/. I am missing the bin and certs directory.
Do you know what could be causing this?

Maybe we have a step-by-step guide on how to do this integration for current versions of Splunk?
It must be some minor bug I'm making.
I'm testing it on the trial version of Splunk, but if I understand correctly the trial version has only a time limit, not a functional limit.

I would be grateful for any advice

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Veritas

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AddOns/released/CiscoISE/Releasehistory

Third-party software attributions

Version 4.1.0 of the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE does not incorporate any third-party software or libraries.

Third-party software attributions

Version 3.0.0 of the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE incorporates the following third-party software attributions:

• pxGrid_search.jar library, provided by Cisco and used by their permission.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...