Splunk Search

Splunk Searching Commands/Strings

ljeffery

Im fairly new to splunk (and linux for that matter) but I am trying to find a Web Page or Manual or whaeter that will list all the possible search commands/strings I can use to search through event logs that have been sucked into splunk.

I am most interested in searching windows security logs, but if there were a repository that listed or helped me learn how to search with Splunk and what strings or commands were available that would be sweet.

thx

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Lowell
Super Champion

Here are some resources I would recommend:

These pages also include other links that are quite helpful. I won't duplicate them all here, it's better to reference them within their original context.

View solution in original post

Lowell
Super Champion

Here are some resources I would recommend:

These pages also include other links that are quite helpful. I won't duplicate them all here, it's better to reference them within their original context.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...