Splunk Search

Splunk Enterprise Security Content Management blank

adidibra
Engager

Hello,

I performed a "fresh" installation of ES 4.6.1 in a search head cluster through deployer. Splunk app version is 8.0.9. 

The apps for the ES were pulled from a repository solution to deployer and then pushed to the search cluster. When I try to open the content management it is stuck in blank and the Incident Review displaying "Operation Failed, Internal Error. __enter__" error.

Is there any log file I might check and permission I need to change a this behavior is quite strange?

Thank you in advance

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk 8.0.9 does not support ES 4.6.1.  That's an antique version of ES.  Try an older (unsupported) version of Splunk or a newer version of ES.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...