Splunk Search

Splunk Enterprise Security Content Management blank

adidibra
Engager

Hello,

I performed a "fresh" installation of ES 4.6.1 in a search head cluster through deployer. Splunk app version is 8.0.9. 

The apps for the ES were pulled from a repository solution to deployer and then pushed to the search cluster. When I try to open the content management it is stuck in blank and the Incident Review displaying "Operation Failed, Internal Error. __enter__" error.

Is there any log file I might check and permission I need to change a this behavior is quite strange?

Thank you in advance

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Splunk 8.0.9 does not support ES 4.6.1.  That's an antique version of ES.  Try an older (unsupported) version of Splunk or a newer version of ES.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...