Splunk Search

SPL Query

SabariRajanT
Path Finder

Hello Team,

I have my service now ticketing logs enabled into my splunk. I do required  a below help and suggestions.

Look at the ticketing status goes like "draft" "Recover" "Cancelled" "Analysis"  "Closed" 

Suppose ticket #2345 starts with draft then goes on recover then to analysis then to closed state

Here we go to pull current status of the ticket #2345 in splunk search by below SPL query for last 24hours.

index=main source=xyz dv_state=* dv_opened_by=pox OR dv_opened_by=IOP |dedup number dv_state |TABLE number dv_state,dv_opened by, dv_opened_at

Search answer: I am getting ticket status 2345 as "draft". But actually ticket is in closed state.

Am looking  #2345 ticket should show only in closed state. let me know what went wrong.

My expectation : If the #2345 ticket went through closed state what will be the spl query for last 24hours.?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

saravanan90
Contributor

We can use stats with last. 

index=main source=xyz dv_state=* dv_opened_by=pox OR dv_opened_by=IOP | stats last(dv_state) last(otherfields) by number

View solution in original post

saravanan90
Contributor

We can use stats with last. 

index=main source=xyz dv_state=* dv_opened_by=pox OR dv_opened_by=IOP | stats last(dv_state) last(otherfields) by number

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...