Splunk Search

Release Notes RSS Feed

bguenter
Explorer

Is there any way that I can get an RSS feed of the release notes or releases? I've searched the splunk site and documentation and I cannot seem to find anything to that effect.

1 Solution

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Splunk does not have an RSS feed of the release notes. You could use a service like ChangeDetect to monitor the Known Issues page and/or the downloads page to receive notification of updates.

View solution in original post

uuppuluri_splun
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You can track the Splunk releases by subscribing to http://www.splunk.com/page/release_rss

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Splunk does not have an RSS feed of the release notes. You could use a service like ChangeDetect to monitor the Known Issues page and/or the downloads page to receive notification of updates.

bguenter
Explorer

That is disappointing. But I'll checkout ChangeDetect, thanks for the suggestion.

0 Karma

piebob
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

please note that you will want to update your monitor every time a new version of Splunk is released, because the Known Issues page gets branched.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...