Splunk Search

RSS Feed for Reports

Ak_C

Another question 🙂 I would like to configure RSS feeds for the reports - there are 100s of reports that are beig delivered to multiple folks and becoming problem in order to the size. I can have dahsboard but looking option as RSS feed can help please?

-Ak

Tags (3)
0 Karma

MuS
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi Ak_C

RSS feeds can be enabled the same way you setup email for this report. As you can see in the docs you can opt RSS feed from the Manager > Searches and Reports for each saved search.

hope this helps....

cheers, MuS

0 Karma

Ak_C

I've configured say 40 different search reports which run in every 24 hours and send emails to Email Alias which has almost 40 people - meaning = 40 reports * 40 people =1600 emails every day.

So now ask is to reduce emails that are sent everyday - let's have them in RSS feed so they don't occupy space in email boxes.

Hope that makes some sense 😐 and I do not find a way to configure RSS for existing reports.

Thanks for the help man

0 Karma

MuS
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi Ak_C, can please provide more detailed information on what you want to achieve?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...