Splunk Search

Quick Reference Guide Card

AzJimbo
Path Finder

Hoping to find some physical copies of the Quick Reference Guide on card stock.  I was hoping they would be available from the Online Splunk store here: https://www.mypromomall.com/splunk  but they are not.
I usually pick them up at .conf, but being virtual last year didn't have that opportunity. 

I'm working with a rotating base of junior folks who use the heck out of them.  The cards have been an awesome aid in getting them up to speed.  

Labels (1)
0 Karma

AzJimbo
Path Finder

been there, tried that.  they couldn't get them now either.   Also, in the quantities I'm looking for, that's a challenge.  I go through up to between 5 to 10 a quarter.  I used to pick up between 20 and 30 at then end of .conf and they lasted a year.  Also, I'm not always the only group within my org that need/wants them.  If I could buy them from the store, that'd be a sound and fair option.

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @AzJimbo,

if you're a Partner ask them to your Splunk Channel Manager,

if you're a customer, ask them to your Splunk Partner.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...