Splunk Search

Malware when using google?

djmcclusk

when we try to connect with a google subject, the computer redirects to some other home page for some products we have no interest in, no matter how many times we return to google and try another connection. Also, we have been unable to download pdf's that have been sent to us. Will Splunk be able to help us with these problems? thanks Dan

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

gkanapathy
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Possibly, but it is not likely to be the best or easiest way to solve those problems. If you've exhausted all other approaches, you could have Splunk monitor all your machines and infrastructure and traffic, and that may help point at the source of your problems. But for these problems, I think you'll be better off with a more directed investigation.

View solution in original post

gkanapathy
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Possibly, but it is not likely to be the best or easiest way to solve those problems. If you've exhausted all other approaches, you could have Splunk monitor all your machines and infrastructure and traffic, and that may help point at the source of your problems. But for these problems, I think you'll be better off with a more directed investigation.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...