Splunk Search

MLTK LogisticRegression probabilities=true only showing first event probability

eduardoduarte
Explorer

I Have trained a LogisiticRegression model by using TFIDF data (3K events in a month) as input successfully using probabilities=true

In the fit process it shows the probabilities of everything correctly, I can even do a ROC curve analysis. 

The problem comes when use the model by doing a new search and TFIDF the data, and right after the  "|apply logistic_model probabilities=true"  to new data (say... last 24 hours). The behavior is that it only shows the probabilities for the first event (sometimes two or three but not all if I apply the model to "old data") and the others appear blank but the predicted field appears correctly.

Now, if I do a search and I apply only the TFIDF_model, without the apply logistic_model and then I "|loadjob  123ABC"  having only the TFIDF data calculated previously and then  Iapply the model to the loaded job of TFIDF data, the probabilities appear magically.

I am almost sure this is a bug, but I want to know if there is some workaround ?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...