Splunk Search

It appears you do not have an active Support Contract or entitlement and as a result, cannot open a Support case !

baroudiem

Hello splunkers,

I tried to submit a new case but unfortunately i got this error : "It appears you do not have an active Support Contract or entitlement and as a result, cannot open a Support case. If you believe this is an error, please contact 1-855-SPLUNK S, or consult https://www.splunk.com/en_us/about-us/contact.html#customer-support for a country specific Support phone number and we can resolve any contractual data integrity issues.

All users are welcome to post questions and answers to https://answers.splunk.com/
If you would like to purchase a Support contract, please consult your local sales person who can be found at https://www.splunk.com/en_us/about-us/contact.html#sales "

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks,
Emna.

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Asking a silly question... do you have a support contract with Splunk?

Your entitlement to open support cases is linked to your splunk.com user ID.
If your organisation has a support contract, you need to get your splunk.com ID linked to that support agreement before you can raise cases.

An existing admin at your org should be able to add you, or failing that your account manager should be able to arrange for your entitlement to be set

If my comment helps, please give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Asking a silly question... do you have a support contract with Splunk?

Your entitlement to open support cases is linked to your splunk.com user ID.
If your organisation has a support contract, you need to get your splunk.com ID linked to that support agreement before you can raise cases.

An existing admin at your org should be able to add you, or failing that your account manager should be able to arrange for your entitlement to be set

0 Karma

baroudiem

1- Yes we do have a support contract
2- The Administrator is facing the same activation contract issue so he is not able to add me or raise a case for that
should we call splunk ?

thanks

0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Yes, I would call your account manager who should be able to get it resolved.

If you call the splunk support number you may have the same initial issue, but I'm sure they can help you work it out.

0 Karma

baroudiem

Thanks Nick that would help us
Do you need the company 's info to contact the account manager ?

0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Yeah, give sales a call, tell them who you are and they should be able to hook you up with your account manager.
If you bought through a re-seller you might have to reach out through them

0 Karma

baroudiem

the re-seller has resolved the issue from his side
thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...