Splunk Search

Is there a way to set the trellis chart color?

damucka
Builder

Hello,

I have a dashboard with the trellis displaying the numbers in the column chart (KPIs by host).

The question is quite easy I guess, but I have found no way to configure it from the GUI:

• how would I set the color of all the trellis column chart to e.g. blue?

The problem is that it happens quite often that the trellis charts get different colors within each dashboard refresh. Not sure how this could be possible, but I would like to set it to be always the same, e.g. blue.

How would I do this?

Kind Regards,
Kamil

0 Karma
1 Solution

niketn
Legend

@damucka, only if you have more than one series in any chart you should see more than one color. I am not sure why for such cases you would want to apply single Series Color. However, you can definitely use the following setting for Column Chart

<option name="charting.seriesColors">["0x0877A6"]</option>

Above forces Blue color for all series.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@damucka, only if you have more than one series in any chart you should see more than one color. I am not sure why for such cases you would want to apply single Series Color. However, you can definitely use the following setting for Column Chart

<option name="charting.seriesColors">["0x0877A6"]</option>

Above forces Blue color for all series.

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...