Splunk Search

Is there a way to set the trellis chart color?

damucka
Builder

Hello,

I have a dashboard with the trellis displaying the numbers in the column chart (KPIs by host).

The question is quite easy I guess, but I have found no way to configure it from the GUI:

• how would I set the color of all the trellis column chart to e.g. blue?

The problem is that it happens quite often that the trellis charts get different colors within each dashboard refresh. Not sure how this could be possible, but I would like to set it to be always the same, e.g. blue.

How would I do this?

Kind Regards,
Kamil

0 Karma
1 Solution

niketn
Legend

@damucka, only if you have more than one series in any chart you should see more than one color. I am not sure why for such cases you would want to apply single Series Color. However, you can definitely use the following setting for Column Chart

<option name="charting.seriesColors">["0x0877A6"]</option>

Above forces Blue color for all series.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@damucka, only if you have more than one series in any chart you should see more than one color. I am not sure why for such cases you would want to apply single Series Color. However, you can definitely use the following setting for Column Chart

<option name="charting.seriesColors">["0x0877A6"]</option>

Above forces Blue color for all series.

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...