Splunk Search

Is it possible to fix table header when we have to display more no.of rows and also how to add vertical scroll bar in a table

nagar57
Communicator

I have a requirement of fixing the table header while scrolling down for n no.of rows. Also, Can I add a vertical scrollbar only to the table?
I tried searching on this portal but didn't get exactly what I need.
So I am looking for guidance through which I can achieve this. My dashboard is in XML.

0 Karma

nagar57
Communicator

I am still looking for the answer

0 Karma

nagar57
Communicator

@niketnilay Could you please help?

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

In the core product, neither is possible. The max rows is 100. Period. You will have to code up your own visualization solution.

0 Karma

nagar57
Communicator

That's what I am looking for. A sample code where it has already been implemented. I am sure I am not the only one who wants this feature 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...