Splunk Search

Invalid Threatlist Stanza


Morning All,

I've setup several internal lookup files and made them part of an Intelligence download. I've added in lookup definitions for each file so Splunk can programatically read them as well.

However, Im getting an Invalid Threatlist Stanza error - any thoughts on how to investigate these at all? My only thought is the Threatlist stanza only looks for certain column names within the scope of the lookup file? 

The columns available in these internal lookups contain the following:

category type Event.info comment value Country timestamp count

Intelligence Downloads
_time stanza disabled type url weight exit_status download_status manager_status run_duration
2020-12-31 10:10:042220threatlistlookup://222.csv10 Invalid threatlist stanza.0.0
Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Observability | How to Think About Instrumentation Overhead (White Paper)

Novice observability practitioners are often overly obsessed with performance. They might approach ...

Cloud Platform | Get Resiliency in the Cloud Event (Register Now!)

IDC Report: Enterprises Gain Higher Efficiency and Resiliency With Migration to Cloud  Today many enterprises ...

The Great Resilience Quest: 10th Leaderboard Update

The tenth leaderboard update (11.23-12.05) for The Great Resilience Quest is out >> As our brave ...