Splunk Search

InfoSec - Continuous Monitoring - Intrusion Detection Dashboard

AJSCSA
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Would someone be able to help me understand how do to this?  I would like to modify the built in dashboard in the InfoSec APP to exclude a specific source IP address.  The default search the dashboard uses is below.

| tstats summariesonly=true allow_old_summaries=true count from datamodel=Intrusion_Detection.IDS_Attacks where * IDS_Attacks.severity="*" by IDS_Attacks.signature, IDS_Attacks.severity | rename "IDS_Attacks.*" as "*" | sort severity

Currently, that dashboard visual is full of events from my vulnerability scanner running scans. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

rcruz

| tstats summariesonly=true allow_old_summaries=true count from datamodel=Intrusion_Detection.IDS_Attacks where * IDS_Attacks.severity="*" IDS_Attacks.severity="IP TO BE EXCLUDED" by IDS_Attacks.signature, IDS_Attacks.severity | rename "IDS_Attacks.*" as "*" | sort severity

Replace the IP TO BE EXCLUDED with the actual IP.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...