Splunk Search

I have a table created for a report, but how do I delete the first two rows of the chart since they contain no data?

minkyuk
Explorer

Hello,

I have a table I created for a report.
However, I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the first two rows of the chart, since they contain no information.

It seems like an issue that could be resolved with a quick touch, but I would appreciate any suggestions from you.

Jack

Tags (4)
0 Karma

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What is the search you're using to populate the table and when you say first 2 rows doesn't contain information, are all columns for those 2 rows empty/null?

0 Karma

jnussbaum_splun
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Typically, you can append a search at the end of your search, to filter out results that don't contain a value such as: index=_internal | table user | search user!="" this will eliminate events from a table where the value for field user is "" or null. Please share your sanitized search string if you need further assistance.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...