Splunk Search

I have a table created for a report, but how do I delete the first two rows of the chart since they contain no data?

minkyuk
Explorer

Hello,

I have a table I created for a report.
However, I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the first two rows of the chart, since they contain no information.

It seems like an issue that could be resolved with a quick touch, but I would appreciate any suggestions from you.

Jack

Tags (4)
0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

What is the search you're using to populate the table and when you say first 2 rows doesn't contain information, are all columns for those 2 rows empty/null?

0 Karma

jnussbaum_splun
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Typically, you can append a search at the end of your search, to filter out results that don't contain a value such as: index=_internal | table user | search user!="" this will eliminate events from a table where the value for field user is "" or null. Please share your sanitized search string if you need further assistance.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...