Splunk Search

How to display a table of sales orders, and another table below with details of the sales orders in the same dashboard?

Path Finder

I have to show results like below in a dashboard.

For example:
1) first table shows all the sales orders, as of now system has two sales order
2) then I need to show below the sales order table, something like:

Details of sales order 1001
Details of Sales order 1002

Can someone please explain how can I show this?

Thank you In advance

0 Karma

gokadroid
Motivator

If you need two tables, please try to use two panels. One panel should give you all the sales orders with a query like:

index=yourIndex sourcetype=yourSourcetype | stats dc(salesOrderNameField) as "Total Sales Orders"

Then for the details of sales order, please check what all fields are available and then table them in a new panel with a query

index=yourIndex sourcetype=yourSourcetype |dedup salesOrderNameField|  table salesOrderNameField, salesOrderDateField, and so on
0 Karma

cmerriman
Super Champion

if the details of the sales orders are on a separate table, you can do something like

base search for sales orders|append [search for details of sales orders]|sort salesOrderId

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.5.1/SearchReference/Append

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...