Splunk Search

How to display a live map from a website into dashboard

tcalvillo
Engager

Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie and I did build my own dashboard in Splunk. I was able to create different charts and I found out how to refresh it using: . Now, I would love to be able to display a real time map like in this website: https://threatmap.fortiguard.com/ but I have no idea how to do it. I did copy and paste the page in HTML and I tried to paste it in my dashboard but I didn't succeed. For me it would be great also being able to display the map in a static way and use to refresh every 60 seconds. Please let me know if you have any suggestion. Thanks a lot.

Tizi

0 Karma
1 Solution

gaurav_maniar
Builder

Hi,

Add the below row to your dashboard and change the URL to your live map URL.

<row>
    <panel>
        <html>
            <iframe src="https://google.com" height="x" width="y"></iframe>
        </html>
    </panel>
</row>

tcalvillo
Engager

It works! it works amazingly well! You rock mayurr98! I really appreciated your work 🙂

Tizi

0 Karma

mayurr98
Super Champion

If it works for you please accept to close this question.

0 Karma

sandyIscream
Communicator

Please go through the URL that @mayurr98 has pasted.

And if you want to refresh the page or panels of your dashboard from a click of a button in your dashboard then i would suggest you to create a button first then write the functionality of this button using javascript.

If you require help in writing a script to refresh the panels let me know

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...