Splunk Search

How to display a live map from a website into dashboard

tcalvillo
Engager

Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie and I did build my own dashboard in Splunk. I was able to create different charts and I found out how to refresh it using: . Now, I would love to be able to display a real time map like in this website: https://threatmap.fortiguard.com/ but I have no idea how to do it. I did copy and paste the page in HTML and I tried to paste it in my dashboard but I didn't succeed. For me it would be great also being able to display the map in a static way and use to refresh every 60 seconds. Please let me know if you have any suggestion. Thanks a lot.

Tizi

0 Karma
1 Solution

gaurav_maniar
Builder

Hi,

Add the below row to your dashboard and change the URL to your live map URL.

<row>
    <panel>
        <html>
            <iframe src="https://google.com" height="x" width="y"></iframe>
        </html>
    </panel>
</row>

tcalvillo
Engager

It works! it works amazingly well! You rock mayurr98! I really appreciated your work 🙂

Tizi

0 Karma

mayurr98
Super Champion

If it works for you please accept to close this question.

0 Karma

sandyIscream
Communicator

Please go through the URL that @mayurr98 has pasted.

And if you want to refresh the page or panels of your dashboard from a click of a button in your dashboard then i would suggest you to create a button first then write the functionality of this button using javascript.

If you require help in writing a script to refresh the panels let me know

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...