Splunk Search

How to create a table where the rows are results from previous field operation about common and uncommon values

andres91302
Communicator
Hello my dear splunkers I hope you are doing very well.. I would REALLY be so thankful if u can help me put with the following.... Im trying to create a table where the rows are the results from count of some values that I need.. first I will have to search in 3 differentent indexes and then I will have to create this table: fields common to all = ID. the other field is type or product bought A B or C I need to put in a table by month of year the total amount of IDS that bought only product A, and the total amount of product that bought A & B (that means they did not buy C at all) and the total IDS that bought (B & C ) meaning they didnt buy any A at all and finally the IDS that didnot buy anything at all this is the data I'm working with | multisearch [|search index="products_sold" AND productId=A AND ID_INFO=* | IDA=ID_INFO] [|search index="products_sold" AND productId=B AND ID_INFO=* | IDB=ID_INFO] [|search index="products_sold" AND productId=C AND ID_INFO=* | IDC=ID_INFO] | fields IDA IDB IDC # IDA are the people who bought product A, IDB bought product B , IDC bought product C let's say that for yesterday I have the following IDA= 11, 10,12, 78, 89,13 IDB= 11, 10, 45,13 IDC= 11, 10, 25 I want to be able to get this table : Category Total IDS Only A 3 Only B 1 only C 1 A & B 3 B & C 2 C & A 2 A, B, C 2 Only A = 3 because the IDS (12, 78, 89) only bought during that time product A A,B,C = 2 because the IDS (10,11) boought produts A B and C during this time I hope this can ilustrate what I am trying to achive and I can not stress enough how much you guy's help means to me THANK YOU SO SO MUCH to anyone that can help me
Labels (1)
0 Karma

andres91302
Communicator
Category Total IDS Only A 3 Only B 1 only C 1 A & B 3 B & C 2 C & A 2 A, B, C 2
0 Karma

andres91302
Communicator
sorry guys... this is the table Category Total IDS Only A 3 Only B 1 only C 1 A & B 3 B & C 2 C & A 2 A, B, C 2
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...