Splunk Search

How to compare the values of field for Remediate VA Report "Fixed" "Active Vulnerability" and "New Active"?

Rithekakan
Path Finder

I have a result of Vulneraries Scan of Quater1, Quater2 , Quarter3 and the remediate scan result of each Quarter ... all are add to Splunk by upload as csv file. 

After added I got these:  host="SPL-SH-DC"  sourcetype="****"  source="*****.CSV" and  field  IP_Address,Plugin_Name,Severity,Protocol,Port,Exploit,Synopsis,Description,Solution,See_Also,CVSS_V2_Base_Score,CVE,Plugin

I want a  reports with these three status " New Active Vulnerabilities", "Fixed" and  "Active Vulnerabilities" base on joining  with these 7 fields: IP_Address, Plugin, Plugin_Name, Severity, Protocol, Port, Exploit

I will be apricated for your contribution.

Ritheka kan

Labels (2)
0 Karma

Rithekakan
Path Finder

I have already try with these  but it's result if not correct ...

host="SPL-SH-DC" sourcetype="****"
| stats values(*) as * by IP_Address,Plugin,Plugin_Name,Severity,Protocol,Port,Exploit
| eval status = case(mvcount(source)>1,"Pending", source==1,"New", true(), "Fixed")
| table IP_Address,device,Plugin_Name,Severity,Protocol,Port,Exploit,Synopsis,Description,Solution,See_Also,CVSS_V2_Base_Score,CVE,Plugin,status,Pending_since,source

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...