Splunk Search

How to chart with multiple values on legend

Dherom

I want to have different values ​​in the legend of a column and that the yaxis is a specific value of this legend.

sourcetype="securitycenter" asset=AMER_MS_SRV OR asset=EMEA_MS_SRV OR asset=APAC_MS_SRV 
|  rex field=asset "(?.*)_MS_SRV|"
|chart  eval(round(latest(crit),0)) as C by name |eval pos = case(name=="AMER","1",name=="EMEA","2",name=="APAC","3",name==name,"4") | sort pos| eval target=1 | table name, C, target

In this image I want to add Totips:totalvalue to legend and y-axis are "C".

alt text

Tags (3)
0 Karma

Dherom

I want add another value field 'totips' (on same char) and shown multiple values on same bar and this bar evaluated with 'C' field

thanks you for you answer

0 Karma

Dherom

i want other value to highligh linked.
Example

name:AMER
C:19
totips:890

but dont shown this bar(totips) in this panel. I did trellis values but i dont order by name, order by xaxys value(totips) and i want this.

0 Karma

tscroggins
Influencer

I don't think you can do this in a column chart. The tooltip HTML is created from a single series using the point value (X,Y) under the mouse pointer.

Are you open to custom solutions, or are you restricted to pure SimpleXML?

0 Karma

tscroggins
Influencer

Can you clarify your question? "Totips" isn't a field in your search. If you want to display e.g. "Totips: 19" in place of "C: 19" in the tooltip, then simply replace C with Totips in your search:

sourcetype="securitycenter" asset=AMER_MS_SRV OR asset=EMEA_MS_SRV OR asset=APAC_MS_SRV
| rex field=asset "(?.)_MS_SRV|"
|chart eval(round(latest(crit),0)) as **Totips
* by name |eval pos = case(name=="AMER","1",name=="EMEA","2",name=="APAC","3",name==name,"4") | sort pos| eval target=1 | table name, Totips, target

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...