Splunk Search

How do I remove the chart on the top of the PDF?

rsimmons
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I'm running a report on Splunk 6.x and would like to remove the chart on the top of my PDF that is rendered?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

rsimmons
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This can be done by going under savedsearches.conf, add "display.visualizations.show = 0" to saved search.

View solution in original post

rsimmons
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This can be done by going under savedsearches.conf, add "display.visualizations.show = 0" to saved search.

anwarmmian
Explorer

rsimmons gave a good answer.  You can also change that by going to Settings --> Searches, reports and alerts
choose the report and go to Advanced Edit display.visualizations.show and change the value to "0"

romanmikita
Observer

Hi @anwarmmian can be the setting of display.visualizations.show = 0 in GUI overruled by different setting?

I have the value set to 0 and I am still getting the chart at the top of pdf send by sendemail command.

Thank you for help.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...