Splunk Search

How do I remove the chart on the top of the PDF?

rsimmons
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I'm running a report on Splunk 6.x and would like to remove the chart on the top of my PDF that is rendered?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

rsimmons
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This can be done by going under savedsearches.conf, add "display.visualizations.show = 0" to saved search.

View solution in original post

rsimmons
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This can be done by going under savedsearches.conf, add "display.visualizations.show = 0" to saved search.

anwarmmian
Explorer

rsimmons gave a good answer.  You can also change that by going to Settings --> Searches, reports and alerts
choose the report and go to Advanced Edit display.visualizations.show and change the value to "0"

romanmikita
Observer

Hi @anwarmmian can be the setting of display.visualizations.show = 0 in GUI overruled by different setting?

I have the value set to 0 and I am still getting the chart at the top of pdf send by sendemail command.

Thank you for help.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...