Splunk Search

How can I remove latitude and longitude values while hovering over map and instead display the address of location on the map?

bhawana2192

I am using Splunk Cloud 6.5.0 version. How can i remove latitude and longitude values while hovering over map and display the address of location on the map.

0 Karma
1 Solution

dbcase
Motivator

Can display the city and state or city and country will that work for you?

View solution in original post

0 Karma

dbcase
Motivator

Can display the city and state or city and country will that work for you?

0 Karma

bhawana2192

That works too, but first i need to hide the latitude and longitude values . let me know how i can do that.

0 Karma

dbcase
Motivator

Here is how I do it

host="*beta*" source="*access_log*" index=main |rex "(?<src>\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3})"|rex "HTTP.\d.\d.\s+(?<status>\d+)"| iplocation src  |where City!=""|eval cr=City." - ".Region|geostats globallimit=0  count  by cr

lguinn2
Legend

Splunk does not have the address of the location, so there is no way that it could display that information.

0 Karma

bhawana2192

Hi, i have address and phone numbers as column in my lookup file, i need to hide latitude and longitude values and display the store info . is that possible ?

0 Karma

simon21
Path Finder

Just create a css file on your search head server under /splunk//appserver/static/

Eg - name of the css file is hover.css
and add the below content in the css file

div.leaflet-popup-content tr:first-child {
display: none;
}
div.leaflet-popup-content tr:nth-child(2) {
display: none;
}

and embed hover.css (name of the file) in your dashboard.

0 Karma

jiaqya
Builder

Hi , that solution worked for me, it removes the first 2 lines of latitude and longitude.
can you help me with one more thing on same lines.

how to delete last 'n' lines , im looking to delete last 4 lines..

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...