Splunk Search

Help with a qlick view search?

uagraw01
Builder

Hello Splunkers!!

I have qlick view search. And I want to use same kind of search in Splunk. Please help me how can I arrange or use below qlick view search in Splunk ?

=if(sum(ShuttlePareto.Technical) / sum(IF(JobStatusKey='Finished', Throughput.RecordCounter)) <= 0, round(0.000001,0.01),
    if(sum(ShuttlePareto.Technical) / (sum(IF(JobStatusKey='Finished', Throughput.RecordCounter))  + 0.000001) > 1, 100, round(sum(ShuttlePareto.Technical) / sum(IF(JobStatusKey='Finished', Throughput.RecordCounter)) * 100, 0.01)
    )

Labels (1)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please share some of the events (anonymised of course) that you are dealing with and what you are attempting to do with them.

Also, please update the subject line so it is more meaningful to the question you are asking.

0 Karma

uagraw01
Builder

@ITWhisperer 

Below are the sample events:

CrossAisleDistance: 6
   DepositLocation: R14S1X041Y13Z1
   EntryLocation: MI0801
   Id: b804ed28-5c04-435e-b507-9296e73552c8
   Level: null
   LiftController: Lift Controller 05 (Lift 8 & 10)
   LiftId: LI08
   LogicalDestination: null
   ModuleContext: OT
   ModuleGroup: ASR
   ModuleId: 1
   ModuleType: Ads
   MsgName: OtOrderThroughput
   MsgTime: 2022-10-04 17:14:39.217
   OrderId: 53659573
   OrderStatus: Finished
   OrderType: Storage
   OrderTypeMovement: Inbound
   ParentId: 1e460886-c535-46c8-92d8-7cb698edb586
   PickupLocation: P081303
   ShuttleId: null
   To: 1661627543719
   TraceFlags: 1
   TraceId: ca9c16a6-f3ee-4a19-998d-969bfa314fde
   TraceVersion: 00
   Version: 0.1.0

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If you don't want to provide sufficient information for us to be able to help you, you can't really expect much support!

Consider it this way, supposed we know nothing about your application, or the events you are dealing with, or what you have in mind to do; from that standpoint, what information do you think we would need to be able to guide you to a solution?

Imagine it the other way around, if you were presented with the sort of information you have posted, would you know what was being asked for just from this information?

0 Karma

uagraw01
Builder

@ITWhisperer Yes, I know the issue . Actually above query they using in Qlick View tool to present some visulization. Now they want us to use same kind of query by using splunk event.

=if(sum(ShuttlePareto.Technical) / sum(IF(JobStatusKey='Finished', Throughput.RecordCounter)) <= 0, round(0.000001,0.01),
    if(sum(ShuttlePareto.Technical) / (sum(IF(JobStatusKey='Finished', Throughput.RecordCounter))  + 0.000001) > 1, 100, round(sum(ShuttlePareto.Technical) / sum(IF(JobStatusKey='Finished', Throughput.RecordCounter)) * 100, 0.01)
    )

I only need an help from your side. How can we frame above kind of query in Splunk ?

Like "if(sum(ShuttlePareto.Technical) / sum(IF(JobStatusKey='Finished', Throughput.RecordCounter))" its looking confusing to me.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It is confusing to me to - I don't know Qlick - what is it trying to do? what data is it working with? what is your corresponding data in Splunk? what are you trying to achieve?

0 Karma

uagraw01
Builder

@ITWhisperer Thanks for your support. Let gather some information otherwise I will try to frame that query.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...