Splunk Search

Geo Stats: Change color of description popup in geo stats

hawifaris
Loves-to-Learn

I have used the geostats command to show the number of blackouts and brownouts by country and have set the pie chart color to black. The pop up description that comes when you hoover over a pie chart has a background color of black, is there a way to change this to white so that the field Blackout can be seen better.
Note: I have tried to change the dashboardalt text to a dark theme but did not like the way it looked

0 Karma
1 Solution

niketn
Legend

@hawifaris try the following CSS which is applied using map with id="map_with_light_tooltip_background". I have changed the color to grey in the example.

<html depends="$alwaysHideCSSPanel$">
    <style>
      #map_with_light_tooltip_background div.leaflet-popup-pane div.leaflet-popup div.leaflet-popup-content-wrapper{
        background: grey !important;
      }
    </style>
  </html>
  <map id="map_with_light_tooltip_background">

View solution in original post

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@hawifaris try the following CSS which is applied using map with id="map_with_light_tooltip_background". I have changed the color to grey in the example.

<html depends="$alwaysHideCSSPanel$">
    <style>
      #map_with_light_tooltip_background div.leaflet-popup-pane div.leaflet-popup div.leaflet-popup-content-wrapper{
        background: grey !important;
      }
    </style>
  </html>
  <map id="map_with_light_tooltip_background">

hawifaris
Loves-to-Learn

Worked amazing thank you !

0 Karma

hawifaris
Loves-to-Learn

Is there a way I can change the text color within the pop up?

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

If you want static color CSS override can be used for CSS selector for the tooltip text. Refer to Clarafication Blog for Simple XML CSS Extension for identifying the CSS selector for tooltip text that needs to be overridden: https://www.splunk.com/en_us/blog/tips-and-tricks/splunk-clara-fication-customizing-simplexml-dashbo...

Let us know if you need further details!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...