I've managed to work out some regex to grab the data I want when using regex101 but I'm having trouble porting it into Splunk because Splunk also needs the correct intormation in the right place to name that extracted field I believe.
The data I've got looks like this:
summary project x
parts 1 a part
And the regex that gets the values after the keys is:
The first two will have carriage returns at the end and that last one won't hence the different approach for that one.
I don't know where or what to add to get Splunk to call the first field Summary for example or Parts for the second as you can see.
I realise it's going to be something like in there somewhere but can't work out where.