Splunk Search

Export to dump with wrong values in fields

rosantos

Hi,
I'm trying to export some data with the dump command, the data from the dump is not exported correctly, some values are being inserted in wrong fields, example: "TimeStamp":"20", "UserID": "2018-12-11T17:20:33.000Z", should be in reverse order...
The same command in the search query of splunk work's well, and the fields are showed correctly, only the parse for the dump is not corrected, anyone can help?
Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Karma

prakash007
Builder
0 Karma

rosantos

The output of the dump with CLI or RestAPI is the same... so changing the way, doesn't fix the problem with the dump...

0 Karma

prakash007
Builder

I mean to say is run a splunk search via CLI or RestAPI to export the data instead of dump, something like this..

splunk search "index=_internal earliest=09/14/2015:23:59:00 latest=09/16/2015:01:00:00 " -output rawdata -maxout 200000 > c:/test123.dmp 

curl -u admin:changeme \
     -k https://localhost:8089/servicesNS/admin/search/jobs/1423855196.339/results/ \
     --get -d output_mode=json -d count=5
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...