Splunk Search

Data results not aligning with time

plapila
Explorer

Been experimenting with ML toolkit and having some weird issues. I can get nice predictions by teaching the data but when trying to visulize and show the data on a table I get some issues. The data and the prediction don't seem to align by time even thou the time field is same.

splunk_data_align.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

plapila
Explorer

I was able to correct this by using chart instead of timechart

@plapila wrote:

@ITWhisperer wrote:

What was the SPL you used to produce this?

index=fav  AND ACTION="Modem boot" | bin _time span=1d | timechart count by ACTION | apply Modemboot

index=fav AND ACTION="Modem boot"
| bin _time span=1d | chart count(ACTION) as "Modem boot" by _time span=1d cont=true | apply Modemboot

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

0 Karma

plapila
Explorer

@ITWhisperer wrote:

index=fav  AND ACTION="Modem boot" | bin _time span=1d | timechart count by ACTION | apply Modemboot

0 Karma

plapila
Explorer

I was able to correct this by using chart instead of timechart

@plapila wrote:

@ITWhisperer wrote:

index=fav AND ACTION="Modem boot"
| bin _time span=1d | chart count(ACTION) as "Modem boot" by _time span=1d cont=true | apply Modemboot

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...