Splunk Search

Dashboard

uagraw01
Builder

I want difference between 155 and 132, how can i do with the Spl.

IMG_20201103_194436.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

renjith_nair
Legend

Try adding this to your search

Your search
|stats first(eval(if(Week_Status=="this_week",Total_host,null()))) as this,first(eval(if(Week_Status=="last_week",Total_host,null()))) as that
|eval diff=this-that

Run anywhere search

|makeresults|eval Total_host="132 155"|makemv Total_host |mvexpand Total_host|appendcols [|makeresults|eval Week_Status="this_week last_week"|makemv Week_Status| mvexpand Week_Status]
|stats first(eval(if(Week_Status=="this_week",Total_host,null()))) as this,first(eval(if(Week_Status=="last_week",Total_host,null()))) as that
|eval diff=this-that

OR

Your search
|eval {Week_Status}=Total_host
|stats values(*) as *
|eval diff=last_week-this_week
|makeresults|eval Total_host="132 155"|makemv Total_host |mvexpand Total_host|appendcols [|makeresults|eval Week_Status="this_week last_week"|makemv Week_Status| mvexpand Week_Status]
|stats values(*) as *

Happy Splunking!

View solution in original post

renjith_nair
Legend

Try adding this to your search

Your search
|eval diff=this-that

Run anywhere search

|eval diff=this-that

OR

Your search
|stats values(*) as *
|stats values(*) as *

Happy Splunking!

uagraw01
Builder

@renjith_nair  Thanks for your response. I need to add list of difference server also in my search how can i add ? Please help

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...