Splunk Search

Dashboard

uagraw01
Builder

I want difference between 155 and 132, how can i do with the Spl.

IMG_20201103_194436.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

renjith_nair
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try adding this to your search

Your search
|stats first(eval(if(Week_Status=="this_week",Total_host,null()))) as this,first(eval(if(Week_Status=="last_week",Total_host,null()))) as that
|eval diff=this-that

Run anywhere search

|makeresults|eval Total_host="132 155"|makemv Total_host |mvexpand Total_host|appendcols [|makeresults|eval Week_Status="this_week last_week"|makemv Week_Status| mvexpand Week_Status]
|stats first(eval(if(Week_Status=="this_week",Total_host,null()))) as this,first(eval(if(Week_Status=="last_week",Total_host,null()))) as that
|eval diff=this-that

OR

Your search
|eval {Week_Status}=Total_host
|stats values(*) as *
|eval diff=last_week-this_week
|makeresults|eval Total_host="132 155"|makemv Total_host |mvexpand Total_host|appendcols [|makeresults|eval Week_Status="this_week last_week"|makemv Week_Status| mvexpand Week_Status]
|stats values(*) as *

Happy Splunking!

View solution in original post

renjith_nair
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try adding this to your search

Your search
|eval diff=this-that

Run anywhere search

|eval diff=this-that

OR

Your search
|stats values(*) as *
|stats values(*) as *

Happy Splunking!

uagraw01
Builder

@renjith_nair  Thanks for your response. I need to add list of difference server also in my search how can i add ? Please help

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...