Splunk Search

Dashboard Drilldown: How to use the timechart command to pass _time or time fields to a form?

chengyu
Path Finder

Hi guys,

index=_internal sourcetype=stream:stats host=*  | spath Output=TcpSessionCount path=sniffer{}.processors{}.tcpSessionCount | fields - _raw | fields host TcpSessionCount  | stats sum(TcpSessionCount) as TotalTcpSessionCount by host,_time | convert timeformat="%m/%d/%Y:%H:%M:%S" ctime(_time) AS Time  | fields,host,Time,TotalTcpSessionCount |  stats avg(TotalTcpSessionCount) by Time

XML:

<drilldown>
/app/HTTP_DDoS_Monitor/High_DDoS_SRC_IP?form.Time=$row.Time$
</drilldown>
I can transfer $row.Time$ to a form. If I want to use timechart avg(TotalTcpSessionCount) as TcpSessionCount by host the $row.Time$ can't be transferred to a form. Can I use the timechart command to transfer _time or Time fields to a form?

index=_internal sourcetype=stream:stats host=*  | spath Output=TcpSessionCount path=sniffer{}.processors{}.tcpSessionCount | fields - _raw | fields host TcpSessionCount  | stats sum(TcpSessionCount) as TotalTcpSessionCount by host,_time | convert timeformat="%m/%d/%Y:%H:%M:%S" ctime(_time) AS Time  | fields,host,Time,TotalTcpSessionCount |  **timechart avg(TotalTcpSessionCount) as TcpSessionCount by host** 
0 Karma
1 Solution

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

You should click "Accept" on your answer if it worked for you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...