Splunk Search

Dashboard Drilldown: How to use the timechart command to pass _time or time fields to a form?

chengyu
Path Finder

Hi guys,

index=_internal sourcetype=stream:stats host=*  | spath Output=TcpSessionCount path=sniffer{}.processors{}.tcpSessionCount | fields - _raw | fields host TcpSessionCount  | stats sum(TcpSessionCount) as TotalTcpSessionCount by host,_time | convert timeformat="%m/%d/%Y:%H:%M:%S" ctime(_time) AS Time  | fields,host,Time,TotalTcpSessionCount |  stats avg(TotalTcpSessionCount) by Time

XML:

<drilldown>
/app/HTTP_DDoS_Monitor/High_DDoS_SRC_IP?form.Time=$row.Time$
</drilldown>
I can transfer $row.Time$ to a form. If I want to use timechart avg(TotalTcpSessionCount) as TcpSessionCount by host the $row.Time$ can't be transferred to a form. Can I use the timechart command to transfer _time or Time fields to a form?

index=_internal sourcetype=stream:stats host=*  | spath Output=TcpSessionCount path=sniffer{}.processors{}.tcpSessionCount | fields - _raw | fields host TcpSessionCount  | stats sum(TcpSessionCount) as TotalTcpSessionCount by host,_time | convert timeformat="%m/%d/%Y:%H:%M:%S" ctime(_time) AS Time  | fields,host,Time,TotalTcpSessionCount |  **timechart avg(TotalTcpSessionCount) as TcpSessionCount by host** 
0 Karma
1 Solution

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

You should click "Accept" on your answer if it worked for you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...