Splunk Search

Cisco CDR: How to remove two columns in report extraction

fiveitsplunk
Explorer

I need to remove these two columns in the report extraction, I already removed the values in the "search" for these columns, but still they are displayed.
I need remove "loginUserID" and "huntPilotDN" ;

My search:
cdr_events ( (callingPartyGroup="Ramais" OR originalCalledPartyGroup="Ramais" OR finalCalledPartyGroup="Ramais") ) ( (callingPartySubgroup="SSZ" OR originalCalledPartySubgroup="SSZ" OR finalCalledPartySubgroup="SSZ") ) duration>0
| fillnull duration value="0"
| fillnull callingPartyUnicodeLoginUserID originalCalledPartyLoginUserID finalCalledPartyLoginUserID value="(none)"
| eval {type}_duration=duration
| eval {type}_callId=callId
| calculate_all_internal_parties

| stats values(loginUserID) as loginUserID values(huntPilotDN) as huntPilotDN dc(incoming_callId) as incoming dc(outgoing_callId) as outgoing dc(internal_callId) as internal dc(callId) as total sum(incoming_duration) as incoming_duration sum(outgoing_duration) as outgoing_duration sum(internal_duration) as internal_duration sum(duration) as total_duration values(partyName) as name by number
| lookup groups number as number output name group subgroup
| search * ( group="Ramais" ) ( subgroup="SSZ" )
| fields_for_internal_parties

0 Karma

Richfez
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Sorry for the delayed response! I hadn't noticed this question until now - no idea how that escaped me.

To fix your problem, you can simply - as the very last item in that search - trim out the fields you don't need. For instance, in your case you probably want to add a line

... all your other stuff...
| fields - loginUserID huntPilotDN

That will use the fields command to remove ( -) the two fields loginUserID and huntPilotDN from the output, leaving all else as the same.

One other way would be to use the table command and just rewrite which field goes where and, if desired, drop other fields out. For instance, you could remove those two field, and also move total_duration to the left, by

... all your other stuff...
| table total_duration text number name group subgroup incoming outgoing internal business_hours off_hours total incoming_duration outgoing_duration internal_duration business_hours_duration off_hours_duration 

But as you can see, that's quite a bit more work and more precarious - you have to use the right capitalization for each field or else it'll just be blank. So it is much simpler if all you need is to remove a field or two to just use the fields command as shown above. But I thought if you DID need a more complete "change my columns around a bit" I'd give it with that table command.

Let us know if this worked for you by marking it as Accepted, please! If it did not, please post back and we can make it jump through any additional hoops you need!

Happy Splunking,
Richfez

0 Karma

fiveitsplunk
Explorer

Alguma sugestão ?

0 Karma

fiveitsplunk
Explorer

even removing the lines for display it still shows after "searching";

alt text

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@fiveitsplunk remove following two aggregates from your stats

values(loginUserID) as loginUserID values(huntPilotDN) as huntPilotDN 

fiveitsplunk
Explorer

Yes, I removed it from the fields but it still returns after "re-searching".

0 Karma

fiveitsplunk
Explorer

alt text

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...