Splunk Search

Chart Overlay in 6.0 - Horizontal Information Lines

markthompson
Builder

Hi,
I would like to create an information line on a chart, as a chart overlay in 6.0.5, I require a red and a yellow, straight, horizontal line on a basic scatter graph, which has 2 points per x axis point.

The lines will act as a visual boundary, so if a point is above the yellow line on the Y axis, then it's running late but not causing severe problems, but if it passes the red line then there are some serious problems with that event.

I look forward to your answer.

Tags (4)
1 Solution

markthompson
Builder

Found a simple solution to this, just add an eval.

eval Warning={your value} and put that on your graph, then set a series colour, do this as many times as you want.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

markthompson
Builder

Found a simple solution to this, just add an eval.

eval Warning={your value} and put that on your graph, then set a series colour, do this as many times as you want.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...