Splunk Search

Can I ask Support to add more authorized contacts?

zliu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

As an enterprise customer, how can I add more authorized contacts for my company?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

zliu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

If you are Portal admin, you are authorized to request adding/removing authorized contacts for your company. You can do so by below methods:

A. opening a case to Support

1. email Support at support@splunk.com
  2. call support hotline
  3. open a case at the portal

B. manage(add/remove) authorized contacts at the portal by yourself

Above assumes that your authorized contacts <= allowed authorized contact seats purchased by your company. If you would like to add more seats (even if you are not the portal admin), you can contact your account manager to purchase more seats.

View solution in original post

zliu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

If you are Portal admin, you are authorized to request adding/removing authorized contacts for your company. You can do so by below methods:

A. opening a case to Support

1. email Support at support@splunk.com
  2. call support hotline
  3. open a case at the portal

B. manage(add/remove) authorized contacts at the portal by yourself

Above assumes that your authorized contacts <= allowed authorized contact seats purchased by your company. If you would like to add more seats (even if you are not the portal admin), you can contact your account manager to purchase more seats.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...