Joycetran

I have the table:
_time Ip_1 Ip_2 Ip_3
a 36 40 31
b 37 39 21

I want to take the percentage of each IP instead count, like:
a 0.33 0.37 0.28
The table above From the query:
base search | | stats dc(sid) AS distinct_search_count by provenance, mode, app, type, user, host, _time

| stats sum(distinct_search_count) as total_distinct_search_count by provenance, mode, app, type, user, host, _time

How can I add the percentage in the query?
| timechart minspan=10s partial=false Max(total_distinct_search_count) as search_count by host

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Give this a try

base search | | stats dc(sid) AS distinct_search_count by provenance, mode, app, type, user, host, _time 
| stats sum(distinct_search_count) as total_distinct_search_count by provenance, mode, app, type, user, host, _time
| timechart minspan=10s partial=false Max(total_distinct_search_count) as search_count by host
| addtotals 
| foreach * [| eval "<<FIELD>>"=if("<<FIELD>>"!="Total", round('<<FIELD>>'/Total,2), '<<FIELD>>') ]

View solution in original post

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Give this a try

| addtotals 
| foreach * [| eval "<<FIELD>>"=if("<<FIELD>>"!="Total", round('<<FIELD>>'/Total,2), '<<FIELD>>') ]
0 Karma

Joycetran

I never use Foreach before. thank you for giving this query. It works

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...