Splunk Search

After installing license and restart , splunk is still reflecting the trial license of 500MB

divyaa

Hello Experts, 

I have splink enterprise up with trial version installed.  The license group was trail license grou;p,

I did get a license to bump up size for an year.  without changing the license server group, installed that license. 

UI Asked to restart  the server and i did. however UI still reflects trial version which supports 500MB only. 

if i change server group to enterprse and add license it says this license already installed

But during selection of enterprise server group it says 

"There are no valid Splunk Enterprise licenses installed. You will be prompted to install a license if you choose this option."

What is the resolution ? Should I  delete license and change group ? 

Labels (2)
0 Karma

SinghK
Builder

Normally they send a couple of files when they send license just check if you have added correct file. 

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @divyaa,

try to delete and reinstall license using the web interface.

then check the dates of your license: some weeks ago I had a license in the future.

If the issue continues, open a Case To Splunk Support.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...