Splunk Search

Adding multiple sparklines in a search

theouhuios
Motivator

I am trying to add multiple sparklines to a search. When I use this

stats sparkline avg(ProcV) as ProcV  sparkline avg(DiskV) as DiskV  sparkline avg(ProcQueue) as ProcQueue avg(DiskQueue) as DiskQueue avg(ByteT) as ByteT avg(Curcon) as Curcon avg(RWT) as RWT

it only shows sparkline for avg(ProcV) but ignoring others. Thats the same when I use chart.

So I am trying to append the data to the present search results, instead of placing the sparklines for those 3 counters beside the hosts, it creates another set of host fields and then places the saprklines.

| stats avg(ProcV) as ProcV  avg(DiskV) as DiskV   avg(ProcQueue) as ProcQueue avg(DiskQueue) as DiskQueue avg(ByteT) as ByteT avg(Curcon) as Curcon avg(RWT) as RWT
avg(ASP) as ASP avg(ASPv2) as ASPv2 avg(ASPv4) as ASPv4 by host|append [search earliest=-30m@m latest=@m  sourcetype="Perfmon:*" serverType= "B2C WEB APP" counter="% Processor Time" OR counter="Available Kbytes" OR counter="Current Connections"|eventstats avg(Value) as AvgValue by host counter |chart sparkline avg(AvgValue) over host by counter | fields - avg(AvgValue)*|sort - host]

Here is the image on what it does

alt text

Tags (1)
0 Karma

jonuwz
Influencer

Try :

stats sparkline(avg(ProcV)) as ProcV  sparkline(avg(DiskV)) as DiskV  sparkline)avg(ProcQueue)) as ProcQueue avg(DiskQueue) as DiskQueue avg(ByteT) as ByteT avg(Curcon) as Curcon avg(RWT) as RWT by host
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...