Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Where should I download Phantom app?

hiahiahia
Explorer

I've downloaded Splunk 7 and installed the Phantom app for Splunk.

But, I found out that my Phantom app is different from video guidance.

So I would like to ask, how do you download the Phantom app?

The first pic is my Phantom. The second pic is guidance's Phantom.

The second pic is guidance's phantom.

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

muralikoppula
Communicator

If I understand correctly, why the app is different from training videos ,

Looks like you're on the correct path as you downloaded latest Phantom Splunk app and installed successfully on Splunk but on the second screen shot my guess would be it was captured from Phantom Application/Software , so they are not same.

if you go to Splunk base , you'll see many releases on this app so when Splunk release new app update, it might have new GUI . So you need not worry about the GUI changes .

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3411/

View solution in original post

muralikoppula
Communicator

If I understand correctly, why the app is different from training videos ,

Looks like you're on the correct path as you downloaded latest Phantom Splunk app and installed successfully on Splunk but on the second screen shot my guess would be it was captured from Phantom Application/Software , so they are not same.

if you go to Splunk base , you'll see many releases on this app so when Splunk release new app update, it might have new GUI . So you need not worry about the GUI changes .

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3411/

hiahiahia
Explorer

Thank you very much. I see now. And I want to know where I can download Phantom Application/Software like the second screen shot?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...