Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Phantom - registration approval pending

e_mazza

Hello, I tried to register 1 year ago without success. I tried again today but it says I’m already registered (but I have to wait your unlock).
I also tried to mail 'phantom-support@splunk.com' but the mail seems not working anymore.
I would like to explore phantom, at least the community version to let me understand how it could empower my everyday work.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

sam_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Howdy! I can get this fixed up for you. Please email me at ghays at splunk dot com and we'll get this sorted out.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

sam_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Howdy! I can get this fixed up for you. Please email me at ghays at splunk dot com and we'll get this sorted out.

0 Karma

sodaphish

same problem here... I didn't realize the registration had a 72 hour expiration... so, now I've got an expired registration and I'm unable to complete registration or download phantom.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...