Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Phantom app for Dell Secure works?

tvwhipple

Is anyone working on a Phantom App for Dell Secure works?

I was going to start trying to work through the Rest API functions. but I was curious one was already in the works out there somewhere.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

rgresham_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There is one already in the works. If you go to the Slack Community on Phantom-Community... go to the #app_developers channel and ask there... you should be able to get some direction on where the last version is. or just DM me @Rob_phantom. We can get you the source code if you are a licensed Phantom Customer.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

rgresham_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There is one already in the works. If you go to the Slack Community on Phantom-Community... go to the #app_developers channel and ask there... you should be able to get some direction on where the last version is. or just DM me @Rob_phantom. We can get you the source code if you are a licensed Phantom Customer.

0 Karma

Rob
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Please be sure to get @rgresham_splunk  instead of me as I may not be able to help as much 🙂

0 Karma

sir_lamneth
Explorer

For the near-term, you might get quicker answers within the Phantom Slack community (phantom-community.slack.com). If you're not already a member you can signup here:

https://my.phantom.us/signup/

This is especially true for very Phantom-specific questions, e.g. you working on a Playbook.

0 Karma

iamarkaprabha
Contributor
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...