Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

How to set required fields in Splunk SOAR Phantom for SNOW App?

joomla
Engager

Hi Team,

I have a requirement to integrate Phantom with SNOW. Now the challenge is in SNOW I require some extra fields to be populated example: Incident Category field should be always Crime and Assignment Group should be always a particular team Service Now queue name. By using the current App in Splunk Phantom I dont know how to set my required fields. 

Kindly suggest.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

victor_menezes
Path Finder

Try to create a child playbook that has a custom function and then the SNOW app ahead of it.
So you can call this child playbook passing only the fields that can be dynamic, and the child playbook will append those to the hard coded fields (like your Incident Category) and then pass those to the SNOW app action that you want to call.

Have you explored that option?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...