Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Getting failed to communicate with platform component: phantom_decided when try to save a playbook

tekybala

Hello,

I'm currently exploring Splunk Phantom or Splunk SOAR. When I try to create a new playbook or copy and save any existing playbook I'm getting the following error. Please advise.

failed to communicate with platform component: phantom_decided

tekybala_0-1627283832152.png

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

phantom_mhike
Path Finder

I have seen this happen a couple of ways. The most frequent but unobvious one is that your login session has expired but the playbook editor was still open. If that is not the case, then I would check on phantoms running processes and make sure decided is running along with the rest of the phantom services. Worst case scenario, try restarting the phantom platform by running /opt/phantom/stop_phantom.sh followed by /opt/phantom/bin/start_phantom.sh

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...