Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Crowdstrike App in SOAR - Permissions?

EdgeSync
Engager

Hey there,

I am looking to Configure the Crowdstrike OAuth API app inside my SOAR instance. To connect to Crowdstrike it will require an account on the Crowdstrike Falcon instance.

I cannot find anywhere in the Documentation which states what permissions are needed for this account.
Crowdstrike details the permissions on it's website but nothing specific for the API actions which are part of the SOAR app.

Any ideas? 😕

0 Karma

WalshyB
Path Finder

Hi,

This will be dependent on what you want to achieve via automation with the Crowdstrike App.

For example, if you want to update detections, then the API Client you permission should have Read and Write to Detections.

We usually select the options we believe are necessary and then if additional permissions are required, we add them.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...