Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

splunk phantom install license key cli

ucz350
Path Finder

I was wondering if anyone knows how to install the phantom license key through the cli? Or potentially through some rest command. Just started looking into it so maybe there is a straight forward answer documented that I have not found yet but if anyone already knows the answer that would be much appreciated!
The GUI process is straight forward: admin Administration > company settings > license > upload key

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

rplas
Explorer

I believe the only option at the moment is to upload the license file through the GUI

ivanreis
Builder

I never installed the Phantom license previously, thus I assume the process to add the license should be same as the other Splunk Premium apps.
Here is the command to add a license key thought the cli. Make sure you are logged in Master license and the license key is already downloaded to this server.

./ splunk add licenses {path_to_license_file}

I found this document to run the license thought rest api, but I never run this before

check this link please : https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/7.3.2/RESTREF/RESTlicense#licenser.2Flicenses

0 Karma

ucz350
Path Finder

I am more looking for when running phantom. Meaning, not installed as an app in Splunk. Thanks for the response though.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...