Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

splunk phantom install license key cli

ucz350
Path Finder

I was wondering if anyone knows how to install the phantom license key through the cli? Or potentially through some rest command. Just started looking into it so maybe there is a straight forward answer documented that I have not found yet but if anyone already knows the answer that would be much appreciated!
The GUI process is straight forward: admin Administration > company settings > license > upload key

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

rplas
Explorer

I believe the only option at the moment is to upload the license file through the GUI

ivanreis
Builder

I never installed the Phantom license previously, thus I assume the process to add the license should be same as the other Splunk Premium apps.
Here is the command to add a license key thought the cli. Make sure you are logged in Master license and the license key is already downloaded to this server.

./ splunk add licenses {path_to_license_file}

I found this document to run the license thought rest api, but I never run this before

check this link please : https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/7.3.2/RESTREF/RESTlicense#licenser.2Flicenses

0 Karma

ucz350
Path Finder

I am more looking for when running phantom. Meaning, not installed as an app in Splunk. Thanks for the response though.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...